Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm going back!

So if you are reading this, then you probably have heard me talk about my experience in Venezuela last summer. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would sign up and actually go on a mission trip in another country; much less, go and like it so much that I sign up to go again the following year. To be honest, last summer was completely life changing for me. I can't thank you all enough that prayed and sent support for my trip last year.

With that being said, I can't go back again without you. The cost of the trip went up this year by $400 and the total cost is $3200. I am completely relying on God to send support my way. I know that if it is His will for me to go back this year, the God will provide the funds needed to go.

If you would like to give to my trip, please follow this link: www.goglobalx.org and select "GIVE". Fill out the information needed and select Venezuela as the "Country". Next select "VENEZUELA ORPHANAGE" on the drop down box. Below that, fill in Shane Pilcher beside the "INDIVIDUAL" box. You can also give with a check if preferred, just make it payable to North Point Community Church and put "VENEZUELA ORPHANAGE" in the memo section. Of course, all donations are tax deductible.

Each and every dollar counts and is very much appreciated.

Stay tuned, I plan to update as my journey unfolds...

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment